1. India-Tajikistan Agreement for Peaceful Use of Outer Space: This agreement is based on Earth’s telecommunication, satellite communications, satellite-based navigation, space science and planetary discovery, space science and space systems and ground systems, space science technology including space science technology. And it will be helpful in the possibility of cooperation in applications. This agreement will form a joint working group which will prepare an action plan including the time limit and measures to implement it. The working group will be a member of DOS / ISRO and Tajikistan’s Land Management and Geodesy State Committees. (Such agreements have also been done with India, Uzbekistan, Morocco, Algeria etc.)
2. Indo-Zimbabwe Agreement in the area of geology, mining and mineral resources: This agreement will provide institutional system for cooperation in selected areas between India and Zimbabwe. Exchange of information based on resources, laws and policies; organizing seminars for exchange of ideas on strategies related to development; promoting transfer of technologies between the two sides; promoting value addition in the mining sector. And to create investment opportunities are the objectives of this agreement.
3. India-Japan Agreement for Health Care and Health: This Agreement will promote bilateral cooperation between the two countries in the field of traditional medicine system. The expenditure on research, training, conference, meeting and appointment of experts will be met from the budget of the Ministry of AYUSH.
4. India-Japan cooperation agreement for cooperation in the postal sector: This agreement will improve postal services between India and Japan and increase cooperation in the postal sector. Regarding postal policy, the two sides will share the information based on their experiences.
5. Cooperation between India and Japan in the field of Environmental Cooperation: With this memorandum, keeping in mind the appropriate laws and legal provisions of both the countries, in the field of management of natural resources and environmental protection on the basis of equality, reciprocity and mutual benefit. Will increase cooperation. It also includes exchange of information and technology between the two countries.
6. India-France Agreement for Energy Efficiency and Energy Conservation: This is a Science and Technology Agreement, in which only exchange of knowledge and cooperation is involved in technical assistance. This Memorandum of Understanding will encourage energy sharing and information sharing on policies, programs and technology related to demand management. This agreement will create awareness about energy efficiency. This will develop mechanisms for the collection, utilization and analysis of data for monitoring carbon emissions and global emissions.
7. Indo-Russian Agreement on Joint Activities Under Human Space Flight Program: This Agreement will strengthen cooperation between India and Russia, and strengthen the Radiation Shielding, Life Sport System, Crew Module, Meeting Point and Docking System, Space Room, Astronauts For training such as human space flight program, the work of developing technology and advance systems will accelerate.
8. Indo-US Agreement on Scientific and Technical Cooperation in Earth Sciences: Under this, it will help in sharing the expertise available with the organizations of both countries and adopt state-of-the-art technology in the field of Earth Science. Special areas of cooperation include eco systems, climate instability and land use changes, energy, mineral wealth, environment, natural crises, risk and assessment persistence, water resources, informatics and areas of data integration.
9. India-Armenia Agreement on Issue of Postage Stamps: Under this, the Postal Department of the Ministry of Communications and the National Post Operator of Armenia (‘HayPost CJSC) agreed to issue joint stamps on mutually exclusive dance topics. In memory postal stamps, Manipuri dance of India and Hob Errek dance of Armenia are shown.